Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Soulsilver English Rom Leak

flash SOME OF MINI-GAMES FOR BLOGGER AND LIVE.SPACES JUEGOS.COM

TUTORIAL FOR BLOGGER AND EXCLUSIVE LIVE.SPACES

I can not say that I spend the day visiting blogs that would be lying like a rug. But I can say I visit After many blogs a day where I get some idea or just visit them because I like to browse or read other bloggers. By visiting as many blogs one is realizing that is what you get or what are the trends and preferences of bloggers when designing your blog, which are the most common things that we like modules or tools used ( photo album, players, videos, etc ...).

One thing that strikes me is the amount of bloggers who installed flash games to decorate and personalize your blog or just somehow give your visitors or readers the chance to interact directly in blog. Although

I'm not really in charge over the blog with items that can slow the loading of the blog, I see that is something that can give more play when decorating. So I decided that not a bad idea to devote an entry in this blog to that type of tool showing some flash games M iniJuegos.com that you can put in your personal blog. For this I shall give you the necessary code for games that will show you below.


flash SOME OF MINI-GAMES FOR BLOGGER AND LIVE.SPACES JUEGOS.COM


Remember before where we Paste the code in the game we choose:

( Users BLOGGER ) Paste the code into a HTML / JAVASCRIPT or a blog post.
( Users LIVE.SPACES ) Paste the code into an HTML GADGET SANDBOX or an entry in the spaces.
SUPER MARIO WORLD

TETRIX

OTHER SUPER

SKY FIRE

BUMBERSCARS demolition


DANGERWHEELS

CROUSE OF PROS

ARCKA PINBALL



These are just some of the games you find in MiniJuegos.com. I'll write another entry explaining how to find the code for the games in this site if you see that this issue is striking. I did a post on my other blog LIVE.SPACES where we explain the method to get the code of the games. You can have a look if you want to make click in the link: AS A MINI-GAME PUT FLASH IN THE SANDBOX HTML GADGET


See more in BLOGGER TUTORIALS INDEX AND LIVE.SPACES

'S MAKE A greeting ( STOP THE WORLD TO ME TO ME IN BLOGGER version) AND ( STOP THE WORLD TO ME IN THAT I LIVE.SPACES version)

0 comments:

Post a Comment