Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Sensor Circuit Diagram

BLOGDEBLOGS.COM, A REAL HOAX !!!!!! NEW PLAYER INTERFACE

EXCLUSIVE TO THE BLOGOSPHERE

Can you imagine that tomorrow you are browsing the net and you realize that there is a blog or a website that uses the name of your blog? So much can happen, but if you enter this blog and it turns out that you percatáis to this blog using your name is the same as blaming the pull and prestige over the years the name and been building initiative. .......¿ sound familiar to theft? Do you sound like someone is taking advantage of your work?

Well, yesterday the blogosphere echoed something going with a blog created in 2005 on the platform LIVE.SPACES.

Led by Marcelino Madrigal we got the news that is spreading a new network of blogs under the name " blogdeblog.com . " BLOGDEBLOGS turns out that already existed WINDOWS.LIVE.SPACES platform in the blogosphere and was created in January 2005 danimlg .

hachéis I ask that you look at what it says in your post Marcelino explaining what is happening. The link to the story is:

Blogdeblogs "was born, or have risen, or is it?

I will not say anything more about this story Marcelino Madrigal as explained in detail.

What if I will be saying what I've done my part. I have sent a message in the contacts section of blogdeblogs have these on its website present them with my protest and that does NOT have answered me very kindly.

acontinuación show you the message I sent them and what they answered me.

THIS WAS MY MESSAGE:

I DO NOT HAVE SEEN IN A BLOGDEBLOGS LIVE.SPACES?
http://blogdeblogs.spaces.live.com
MUST HAVE MUCH TO GETA will take advantage of THE NAME AND THE PRESTIGE OF A BLOG OF LIVE.SPACES to be released. Could LEAST MENTION THAT THERE IS NOW MORE THAN THAT BLOGDEBLOGS 3500 LINKS AND THAT IS RUNNING FROM JANUARY 2005 AND THAT NO ONE plagiarism. AND MOST IMPORTANT, underscored,, NON-PROFIT ....

LIVE.SPACES THERE AND WE HAVE GIVEN ACCOUNT OF WHAT SOME PEOPLE ARE CAPABLE unscrupulous AS TO GET A GOAL ...

THAT I waved in a

Permana A SALUTE TO MAKE `S



AND THIS WAS HIS REPLY:

Hello,

I have not taken advantage of anything, that it blogdeblogs say no one knows what , it took many years and is the first time I hear it as well when someone has a blog as important (as you) the first thing I would have to do is register the domain, which is 7 euros sad year, but it does not come after claiming anything.

When someone searches for a domain for a blog network, as I did, it does from a domain registrar and is looking for domains, until one is free, and when it finds one picks it up and see if there is no such rule or blogger, or Blogian, or wordpress or anything ( much less live in the space that ) because it would never end.

Let's see if we mature a bit and you will not meteis with people you have not done anything.

Regards, Jaime

.



I have marked some text in red so you can see the contemptuous tone he uses when speaking of Mr. Jaime LIVE.SPACES referring to its users.

I, that he did not know the blogdeblogs in LIVE.SPACES not believe it. Too much chance that using the same name and have decided to dedicate it happened exactly the same. So they go.

Finally I express my opinion about the right of LIVE.SPACES users to feel part of the blogosphere. Blogosphere are you to write a blog on WordPress, you who use Blogger as your personal diary, you show your photos of your trip on MySpace or your Blogia plasmas in your thoughts and concerns and talk about how fix the world. AND OF COURSE YOU ALSO FIGHTING FOR THAT WE HEAR FROM LIVE.SPACES your

Do you belong to the Blogosphere?

I do.


See more in BLOGGER TUTORIALS INDEX AND LIVE.SPACES

'S MAKE A greeting ( STOP THE WORLD TO ME TO ME IN BLOGGER version) AND ( TO STOP THE WORLD IN ME THAT I LIVE.SPACES version)

0 comments:

Post a Comment