Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Free Std Testing Jersey City

FOR BLOGGER SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM OF THE PLAYER FOR ARTISTS FOR BLOGGER Finetune

TUTORIAL FOR BLOGGER AND EXCLUSIVE LIVE.SPACES

Due to problems with the code of the player for artists and finetune request and Marly C. who left comments on this track entry for asking a solution, I propose this one to replace the code that we had before or for those who do not know or have used the player. Thank
Marcelino Madrigal for providing the code

obsante not the previous post on this player (PLAYER FOR NEW ARTISTS Finetune ) and is modified so that we can copy the code thanks to a link to my other blog LIVE . SPACES


will go into the input I have on this subject in my other blog LIVE.SPACES by clicking on the link and copying the code I provide in it: NEW FineTune




CODE (Users BLOGGER) Paste the code into a module JAVA / SCRIPT .

(Users LIVE.SPACES) Paste the code into a GADGET SANDBOX HTML or an entry in the spaces. See more in

BLOGGER TUTORIALS INDEX AND LIVE.SPACES

'S MAKE A greeting ( STOP THE WORLD TO ME IN THAT I BLOGGER version) AND ( TO STAND THE WORLD AT ME YO LIVE.SPACES version)

0 comments:

Post a Comment