Monday, March 5, 2007

Melanoma And No Insurance

HTML / JavaScript

EXCLUSIVE TUTORIAL BLOGGER

Good:

In almost all the tutorials that I post on my blog I refer to the module HTML / JavaScript at the time to introduce some HTML code into your blog.

I know there are people not yet know how to add this module and therefore do not dare to use the tutorials that I write here or any other blog for help.

HTML / JAVASCRIPT BLOGGER is a module that makes available to us so we can enter any HTML code that is written for all to understand, the language in which web pages are written, so to speak way.

This module is where we need to embed codes we provide services such as text generators, generators of buttons, flash mp3 players like PIXPIX.NET or FineTune of which I've written before, players video, gadgets and a host of applications ... So that when you see one of the tutorials in this blog a reference to the module JAVASCRIPT you know what I mean.

now learn how to add it to our blog.




MODULE USING HTML / JAVASCRIPT FOR BLOGGER



FIRST STEP: Login as our blog and click on "P ersonalizar "




STEP TWO: In the template, click on " Add a page element "



STEP THREE: We habrira A window with a series of modules to add in the blog. We will focus on putting " HTML / Javascript " and click on "Add To Blog ." Observe the following picture.



STEP FOUR: We name the module in the "Title " and enter the code you want in the "Content "



You see very few steps and if aconstumbrais you to use this module I assure you that you will not regret because it will give us much play in our blog.

If you want to provide you with a code sencillito I suggest you to look at the tutorial sign Luminis or the Windows Media Player on your blog . Here you

codes if you want to be proving.

WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER CODE WITH ONLINE RADIO CHAIN \u200b\u200b





LIGHT SIGN CODE ( http://mundomakeas.blogspot.com )



As always I wish you luck.

'S MAKE A greeting ( STOP THE WORLD TO ME TO ME IN BLOGGER version ) AND ( TO STOP THE WORLD IN ME THAT I LIVE.SPACES version)

0 comments:

Post a Comment