Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Paid Plasma Donation Calgary

PLAYER FREE SERVICE TO ITS USERS WITH IMAGES


Today I feel somewhat embarrassed because after learning that one of the best services playslist creation and playback before it, our doors temporarily.

Thank in advance of AMADORMETAL AMADOR for telling me this news. According to the administrator

of PIXPIX.NET , the service that allowed us to create playlists and then can put them on our blog or website, since it is not profitable and can not afford to maintain this service, so choose to disable it.

The users are already PIXPIX.NET, we get a nasty surprise when entering our PIXPIX we have to note that the author of the website they sent to each of us.

It read (in English):

Due to the high cost of bandwidth, will not support PixPix.net playlist for your MySpace, Friendster, Blog, or website. You will Still Be Able to listen to music and create your playlist on PixPix.net.

Basically, I Just Could not AFFORD to offer this free service. If There is enough demand and You are willing to pay for it, It Could bring the service back.

Your playlist on your website will Not Work Within the next couple of days. Your playlist on PixPix.net will still function as usual.

More or less what the author refers, is that Due to the high cost of bandwidth, can not afford to leave active service that allows users to PIXPIX.NET embed the flash player in our blogs or websites, but if we can keep raising our music to the web and listen from it.

tamibén tells us that if there is sufficient demand and are willing to pay for the service , havilitar the same again.

The service will be inoperative for a few days and will be reinstated only within PIXPIX.NET so that we can only play our playlist in the web .....

My opinion?
Well I think that the creator or creators of PIXPIX have every right to do and seshacer world what they want within your website, as are paying for it, but I do not think that the way to offer the new service is the more ethical or ideal. We put a candy in her mouth and then take it away and ask money back to prove it. At least they could be notified when a few months ago we found high crellendonos that the service would be free and that we would not have to pay to have a playlist in our blog.

Moreover PIXPIX.NET think is one of the best services that I know so far as the posivilidad to create endless lists of songs was excellent, and the simplicity with which Creaven facilitava us that much. But I am not willing, nor I can afford to pay for it. I do not worthwhile.

Anyway we will watch the evolution of this service if over time give us other free to hear our songs on the blog.

As you know, this blog treatment facilitates things creating tutorials offering you many choices on the items in greatest demand in the design of the posts or at least as far ago as possible and within posivilidades I give my knowledge. That and devido this sad news, I feel the obligation to recommend other services that we can be as utilies such as this provides PIXPIX.NET

Though I am working on another tutorial on another reporductor of music that is guro I like it, you can take a look at the following tutorials dedicated to the creation of lists of music or help you to have music in your blogs. RELATED TUTORIALS



ANOTHER WAY TO CREATE THE SONG LIST PLAYER FOR BLOGGER AND LIVE.SPACES MUSICWEBTOWN

WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER IN THE BLOG FOR BLOGGER AND LIVE.SPACES

NEW PLAYER Finetune BY ARTISTS AND BLOGGER FOR LIVE.SPACES

solution to the Finetune Player BY ARTISTS FOR BLOGGER AND LIVE.SPACES

CREATING BaDonGo SONG LIST IN THE BLOG FOR BLOGGER And LIVE.SPACES

As I said before, I'm looking for more options music on blogs and will soon have a new tutorial soon hang on if the weather lets me

I hope the information will be useful on this post and you know that if you have an idea or a concern, know by leaving comments acedmelo at the entrance. See more in

BLOGGER TUTORIALS INDEX AND LIVE.SPACES

MAKE A greeting, S ( STOP THE WORLD TO ME IN THAT I BLOGGER version) Y ( STOP THE WORLD TO ME IN THAT I LIVE.SPACES version)

0 comments:

Post a Comment